Gujarati Wedding Lengha Is It Ok To Wear Bright Red Lengha Choli At Indian Sangeet / Wedding?

Is it ok to wear bright red Lengha Choli at Indian Sangeet / Wedding? - gujarati wedding lengha

Need advice please - I will be at the wedding of a Gujarati / Americans with Sangeet (Raas Garba) in one night and invited to the celebration the following day. I am from India and I am not standing on the bride and groom in context.

My questions are:

A) Is it ok wear a piece for two bright red, a sort of night Choli Sangeet ling before marriage.
B) I bought a ling Choli for the celebration. See the link below: Is that true or is it too much? My hair is blond.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/38824440 @ N03 /? saved = 1

I fear that overdressed or offend anyone.

Thank you, thank you

4 comments:

Gina said...

They do not affect everyone. I love seeing people wear saris and it is not in our marriage, which is very fun!

But the color red is a traditional wedding, or even think henna on hands or feet, which is reserved for the bride and her party, Move.

politically correct said...

I do not know, dressed in the first part of the question in India / Hindi / Gujarati wedding but I was (and it's only been 3) can not remember my bride in red. However, were the wedding guests the use of colorful clothing, including shades of orange and pink that was almost red.

As for the photograph, I think it is absolutely perfect. Go!

indiandi... said...

I think it is very pretty.
and if U Long Choli is bright red to think ur hair with. Maybe it will look good can be normal.
I love her very pretty blue.
Do not worry about other PPL. UR gnna be when overdressed at a wedding. for themselves.
ULL nice [:

Tina said...

I feel if you are not Indian decent and you get this computer will be in their place.

Post a Comment