Dr Bernstein Diet Should I Go On The Dr. Bernstein Diet?

Should I go on the Dr. Bernstein diet? - dr bernstein diet

I am 29 years old, 5'2 about 135-139 pounds. There are almost 2 years ago, when my daughter was born, I have tried to lose weight, but not in a position to tailor a diet plan. During my pregnancy I've grown about 60 pounds, still can not get rid of the last 20 lbs. I use to about 115 pounds. I feel very insecure, but can not in any of my clothes. I have not tried in a position to a gym to go (already).

My daily routine: get up 5.30 clock, and stand at the door at 6.30 clock .... Breakfast: no, but tea on the road.
7a 4 work for home and took my daughter to 530to 6 ... .. Tasks that go into the park and rides with my daughter.
Dinner is usually around 830 at 9.00 clock in the bed after cleaning around 10-11.

My daand is busy and have no time to dissolve, Fantasy / healthy.

Some have mentioned the diet of Dr. B, and this is the office near my work.

What are your thoughts and what I do?

1 comments:

Sahira said...

no!

get me wrong good food, but it depends on you taking the time to cook healthy meals - and even to measure everything you eat. Depending on your lifestyle, you should cook something with pre-accession, such as Jenny Craig

Post a Comment