Cobalt Ss Rims 4 Bolts Cool Rims For '07 Cobalt? 4x100 Pattern, 16" Diameter?

Cool rims for '07 Cobalt? 4x100 pattern, 16" diameter? - cobalt ss rims 4 bolts

My '07 Cobalt LT came with some 16 "alloy wheels, plastic wheel covers cheese on it, I'm not yet decided tires Michelin X-Ice snow on the edges and move my current 16" tires on some banks. What a taste in my tires? Well, I like the rivets or screws, and power lines, geometric, not organic future. www.centerlinewheels.com has a large selection of tires would be perfect (really gross industrial tires are put all together now), but they do a good rims 4x100 pattern. Basically I want to do something, what do you expect from a truck Robot Rock, rather than more as an import tuner. Color is not a problem because I can paint or in any case, black powder coated. BTW my car is red, a coupe, or s.although only 4-bolt pattern 100mm. My plan is to reuse 205/55/r16 tires.

Tirerack.com a good choice, where do I look? Ebay is disappointing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment