How To Make Swing Bike How To Connect Xbox Live Through A Comcast Modem And A Wireless Router?

How to connect Xbox live through a Comcast modem and a wireless router? - how to make swing bike

OK, so I have a Comcast Arris modem and a D-Link DI-524 wireless router ... Where is my Ethernet cable from one heading to my Xbox Live is an Ethernet cable that connects the modem. There are stretches of Ethernet into the router, I do not know whether you can register here. Where can I get the Ethernet cable to the modem? If so, what should I do?

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

If you use this router at the same time, then you need to connect the Xbox to the router if you have Ethernet ports.

If the router has no Ethernet port, then unplug the modem and the router using the Ethernet port on the modem. If you do not want to go that route, you can (a) Purchase an Xbox wireless part) of your router, or (b you use a router with different skills Wired / wireless connection to connect to buy.

Post a Comment