Bone Pain More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible To Have A Torn Acl And Bone Bruise Without Having Pain Any More?

Is it possible to have a torn acl and bone bruise without having pain any more? - bone pain more condition_symptoms

I suffered a knee injury at the weekend and Labor Day, starting with severe pain and a pop-up box. He felt pain in the volatile few weeks, but it was better than ever. Even if my leg is positioned or otherwise, or if the pressure on the knee, my pain. He'd wait for an MRI and just point out that the outcome was uncertain because the pain subsides when it is still possible to shed a tear.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is really possible. The same thing happens, except that the bone was a little blue fracture. I had one months after the operation, the break and then most of the pain was gone, it felt a little stiff and I sometimes give a little when a rolling ball or something like that.

Mine is possible that it does not really break, but as a listening experience almost exactly, I can not put my hope, if I were you, because it would be much more difficult to say whether it is defective. The doctor told me it was probably just a sprain and I was very pleased and I was surprised when I heard he was completely torn.

But good luck! Hope you get good news!

Post a Comment