Crosses Wedding Programs How To Get Good Grades With A Heavy Schedule?

How to get good grades with a heavy schedule? - crosses wedding programs

I skipped over thirteen years (I is a grade) and just before the start of the ninth year.
This fall I will be in the team cross-country where practical Mon to Fri from 3.15-5.30. Then Mon & Wed 7.30-9.00, I practice diving and the sea. Do I dive and practice Saturday from 10.00-11.30 and 6.00-7.00 Clock Clock.

This means that if you will, the driving, I average two hours per night have my homework, eat, shower and go to bed (to go when I go to bed at 9:30 I want to do is not in the morning as tired as always). Can someone help me decide what to do with it? All I am is ready to fall of the sea and Thurs (6:00-7:00) The dive and I would not do it if I can help.

I'm in the IB program, and I take 2 classes of the second year, and) (in mathematics and Spanish. Besides the fact that I Biology, the American government, English, gym, and speech and debate. How long do you think, I need to work on homework each night? Please help, and please do not enter should be answeredmedium or answers do not help. Thank you!

1 comments:

that one girl ツ ESGC said...

You need to drop something.
Taking two classes of second year and all you get out and poorly on exams and yes
lost something.

Post a Comment